3/21/2020 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
3/22/2020 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Oakwood, Ohio 45419
SALE PRECAUTIONS & CHANGES:
1. First and foremost, we are asking anyone who is experiencing flu like symptoms, cough, fever, sore throat, etc. to please either stay home, or utilize our new drive thru policy (see #2).
2. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or if you do not want to attend the sale in person, please call or text Matt @ 937.580.9419 - if the item(s) you want are available, we would be happy to send you an invoice and arrange for drive thru pickup. We will bring your items to the curb for you when you pull up. Texting is preferred, as Matt will be working the sale, and may be tied up with customers. Also, even though he is amazing, he is only one person, so please be patient.
3. Everyone will be required to sanitize their hands before entering.
4. We will be limiting the number of people in the house - more so than normal. There will be no line - we will have a system in place that facilities social distancing.
5. Please avoid touching things as much as possible.
6. We will be sanitizing touch points, and taking necessary precautions throughout the sale.
7. If you're not already subscribed to our email, be sure to do so, so we can keep you in the loop with any upcoming changes in the weeks to come! Either send us a message, or sign up here - https://estatesales.org/subscriber/company/add/5307
Our client has searched far and wide for some of the unique pieces of decor you’ll find at this sale! There are truly some unique pieces here that would be difficult to source somewhere else - and there is a lot to go through! From rustic old pillars, to all the fantastic items that are perched atop the primitive furniture, there’s a plethora of good finds here that we think everyone is going to enjoy! Don’t miss this one, folks! We are making special, temporary concessions in that if you are unable to make it in person, you may call / text us any time AFTER 12pm on Saturday and Sunday to see if something is still available. If it is, we are happy to send you an invoice for it, and once it is paid, you are free to pick it up at your leisure during sale hours - and we are happy to meet you outside with it if you call on your way! Please call or text 937.580.9419. Again, this service will only be available after Noon on Saturday and Sunday.
We do not reveal prices before the sale opening, we do not pre-sell, and we cannot hold any items. EVERY ITEM IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. The Pope himself would have to wait his place in line. We have sold stickers available upon entry - just let us know you need some! Please address any questions / comments in person at the sale. If you are trying to contact us in regards to these items prior to the sale, we will try our best to get back to you, but our first priority is hosting a quality event (texting is recommended). Contacting us the day before the sale will be next to impossible, so if you have questions, please give us an extra day to get back to you. Please see below for information regarding entrance numbers and sale procedures.
Feel free to follow us on facebook at www.Facebook.com/PrincipalEstateSalesOhio! If you’re in the market for an estate sale, we provide free consultations, so give us a call (937.270.7701), or schedule online here - HTTPS://PRINCIPAL.AS.ME
---Terms and Conditions:---
1. ENTER THIS PREMISES AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRINCIPAL ESTATE SALES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, VEHICLES OR PERSONS. NEITHER IS THE HOMEOWNER.
2. ENTRY: To prevent excess wear and tear and/or damage to the residence, a maximum of 25 people will be permitted inside at any given time. Kept at capacity as people exit, usually the waiting time is minimal. ENTRY NUMBERS: A sign in list will be posted on the front door of the premises! We expect everyone will behave in a fair and dignified manner with regard to the self regulating nature of this process. If you are not present when your name is called, you will be bumped to the back of the line.
3. PAYMENT for items may be made via cash or credit card. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added to credit card purchases, and proper ID is required.
4. ALL SALES FINAL. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
5. ROADSIDE PARKING ONLY. Driveway reserved for large item pick up. Please park safely and legally at all times. Principal Estate Sales is not responsible for any accidents, damage, fines, tickets, theft, injury or any other mishap that can occur as a result of parking on a public street. Neither is the homeowner. Please be respectful of neighbors.
6. BRING HELP TO LOAD ITEMS. We do not offer moving services for large items. We do, however, have a decently priced company we can refer you to - ask us for their card! All items must be removed by 3pm Sunday, unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to purchase.
7. BE RESPECTFUL, COURTEOUS, USE COMMON SENSE. ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL. Principal Estate Sales is not liable for any falls, injuries, and/or accidents incurred on premises. Neither is the homeowner.
8. OFFER BOX: You may leave an offer on any item. PLEASE NOTE: A written offer is considered a legally binding contract.
9. HOLDING STATION: If you start a pile, you are required to purchase EVERY item in it. Your pile is ALL OR NOTHING. It is unfair to other customers, and our clients, if you pull an item from the sale, only to put it back - we have then missed multiple opportunities to sell it.
10. CHILDREN must be DIRECTLY supervised at all times. No exceptions. The risk of them being hurt is too great.
11. PLAY NICE. Admittance into our estate sales is at the sole discretion of the sale director, and may be revoked at any time, for any reason.