614 Maeghann Ct, Tipp City, Ohio 45371
ESTATE SALE DETAILS: Saturday, JUN 5: 9am - 4pm; Sunday, JUN 6: 10am - 4pm. A sign in list will be posted outside the front door at 8am Saturday. The full address will update on all advertisements Friday. No early birds. No pre-sales; no pre-sale pricing.
This sale has some quality rustic style furnishings, with top name brands! From Broyhill to Sutherlands, there’s no shortage of fabulous furniture finds, but in addition to that, there is a stunning collection of artwork and collectables. Featuring signed, limited, and professionally framed prints from P Buckley Moss - an artist famous for her portrayal of the Amish and Mennonite communities in a quaint, wholesome manner which combined positive motifs, strong family bonds, history, and natural beauty. You’ll also find vintage Pyrex, collectable Christmas items, Willow Tree figurines and Nativity set, a plethora of nice clothing and like new shoes, a quilt collection, Hallmark Christmas ornaments, and many, many other collectables!
**If you’re viewing this sale on estatesales dot net, there’s always more photos on our website - be sure to check them all out!
---PANDEMIC CHANGES AND ADJUSTMENTS:---
Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated.
PLEASE do not attend the sale if you are sick in ANY way.
Hand sanitizer will be provided, as well as hand washing stations.
We will be sanitizing touch points, as well as taking other necessary precautions throughout the sale.
We do not reveal prices before the sale opening, we do not pre-sell, and we cannot hold any items. EVERY ITEM IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. The Pope himself would have to wait his place in line. We have sold stickers available upon entry - just let us know you need some! Please address any questions / comments in person at the sale. See below for information regarding entrance numbers and sale procedures.
Feel free to follow us on facebook at www.Facebook.com/PrincipalEstateSalesOhio! If you’re in the market for an estate sale, we provide free consultations, so give us a call (937.270.7701), or schedule online here - HTTPS://PRINCIPAL.AS.ME
---Terms and Conditions:---
1. ENTER THIS PREMISES AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRINCIPAL ESTATE SALES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, VEHICLES OR PERSONS. NEITHER IS THE HOMEOWNER.
2. ENTRY: 15 people will be permitted inside at any given time. Kept at capacity as people exit, usually the waiting time is minimal. ENTRY NUMBERS: A sign in list will be posted on the front door of the premises. We expect everyone will behave in a fair and dignified manner with regard to the self regulating nature of this process. If you are not present when your name is called, you will be bumped to the back of the line.
3. PAYMENT for items may be made via cash or credit card. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added to credit card purchases, and proper ID is required.
4. ALL SALES FINAL. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
5. ROADSIDE PARKING ONLY. Driveway reserved for large item pick up. Please park safely and legally at all times. Principal Estate Sales is not responsible for any accidents, damage, fines, tickets, theft, injury or any other mishap that can occur as a result of parking on a public street. Neither is the homeowner. Please be respectful of neighbors.
6. BRING HELP TO LOAD ITEMS. We do not offer moving services for large items. We do, however, have a decently priced company we can refer you to - ask us for their card! All items must be removed by 3pm Sunday, unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to purchase.
7. BE RESPECTFUL, COURTEOUS, USE COMMON SENSE. ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL. Principal Estate Sales is not liable for any falls, injuries, and/or accidents incurred on premises. Neither is the homeowner.
8. OFFER BOX: You may leave an offer on any item - just leave your best offer in the offer box. PLEASE NOTE: We will not call you to see if you want to up your offer if someone else leaves a higher offer than you. Please ensure that your offer is indeed your best one.
9. HOLDING STATION: If you start a pile, you are required to purchase EVERY item in it. Your pile is ALL OR NOTHING. It is unfair to other customers, and our clients, if you pull an item from the sale, only to put it back, as we have then missed multiple opportunities to sell it.
10. CHILDREN must be DIRECTLY supervised at all times. No exceptions. The risk of them being hurt is too great.
11. PLAY NICE. Admittance into our estate sales is at the sole discretion of the sale director, and may be revoked at any time, for any reason.